My experiences buying online at walmart

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My experiences buying online at walmart Video Clips. Duration : 2.68 Mins.


Some people are not aware of the bargains available at walmart that can be had by purchasing items at walmart online and having the items delivered to your house for very low prices or available for pick up at your local walmart at a future date. I saw a walmart kayak on sale at an enormous price advantage and many other items online that never show up at my local store. I did not want to make the video too long and left out some information. When I purchased my rod and reel online at walmart the transaction was canceled and my paypal was refunded twice over a period of two days,, and I was never able to understand why. I was able to purchase the rod and reel on the third day of trying. I also went to a store in which the online information said the rod and reel was available and the clerk in the sporting good section had no clue as to what I was talking about and could not check online for me. I also asked him some fishing tackle questions and about availability of surf casting rods in his store and he was not interested and merely pointed me to the section of rods. I am surprised at the low cost of shipping to homes by walmart and the large selection of items not seen In my local walmart, but they need to work on their order taking and inventory and need to hire clerks for departments that have a clue about their items they are selling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 Inflatable Kayaks

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED �AS IS� AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.