HandiRack Review (Kayak Fishing Transportation Alternative)

Monday, January 21, 2013

HandiRack Review (Kayak Fishing Transportation Alternative) Video Clips. Duration : 2.43 Mins.


With the gas prices being at an all time high I have been hesitant to take my SUV out with the kayak. I began to look for other alternatives to transport my kayak from my Jetta. I looked at permanent racks like the Yakima and Thule but the prices were a bit higher than I wanted to spend and the rack was more permanent than I wanted. I wanted something I could take on and off fairly quick. I stumbled upon the HandiRack which is an inflatable roof rack which can be placed on and taken off quickly. My one concern was durability and after driving 600 miles each way from Chicago to the BWCA Minnesota I must say I was pleasantly surprised. At you can't really go wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 Inflatable Kayaks

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED �AS IS� AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.