Love your Gumotex inflatable kayak

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Love your Gumotex inflatable kayak Tube. Duration : 2.78 Mins.


I bought an inflatable gumotex safari kayak so I could kayak the seas and rivers of the world. I can fit my camping gear and kayak onto a plane/train and take myself off to Sweden, Italy and northern Scotland. These photos are of my Safari inflatable kayak and my paddling closer to home along the Sollway Firth in northern Cumbria, UK (see my utube video on Kayaking in Sweden, on this site). The music is of the band I was in The Fiddlers Armpit, I am playing the Northumbrian Small Pipes a traditional bagpipe from the NE of England (see utube/my site and www.myspace.com The melody is a new melody composed by the band called "Peace at Lanacost" we wrote it at Lanacost Priory as the 2nd Gulf War broke out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 Inflatable Kayaks

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED �AS IS� AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.